Xenon lamp test chamber is used for light fastness, weather fastness and light aging test of various colored textiles, leather, artificial leather, plastic and other colored materials. By setting the parameters such as light intensity, temperature, humidity, spraying and other parameters in the test chamber, the simulated natural conditions required for the experiment are provided to detect the lightfastness and weather fastness performance of colored textiles and dyes; with online intensity control; Monitoring, compensation; temperature feedback control; blackboard temperature loop control and other multi-point adjustment functions. Comply with US, European and international standards.
The main factors that cause material aging are sunlight, temperature and humidity. The weathering test chamber can simulate the hazards caused by sunlight, rain and dew. The weather resistance test box uses xenon lamps to simulate the effect of sunlight, and uses condensed moisture to simulate rain and dew. The tested material is placed in a cycle program with alternating light and moisture at a certain temperature for testing. It can take several days or weeks. Reproduce the hazards that have occurred outdoors for months or even years. Artificial accelerated aging test data can help select new materials, transform existing materials, and evaluate how changes in formulations affect product durability.
Xenon lamp test chamber installation site:
1. The installation location should take into account the heat dissipation and the location where it is usually easy to check and maintain
2. The distance between the wall and any other machine should be less than 600mm.
3. Set on a flat and vibration-free ground.
4. Choose good ventilation and avoid direct sunlight.
5. The machine should be far away from heat sources and flammable and explosive materials.