Precautions for the application of Lept solvent filter
浏览次数：4336 返回列表 Release time: 2016-08-11 Browse times: 4336 Return to list
Solvent filters are mainly used in high-performance liquid chromatography mobile phase filtration, particulate matter analysis and microbial contamination detection. It can filter various aqueous solutions, organic substances and corrosive liquids in the analysis, and can be sterilized by hot pressing at 121 ℃. Note on the use of solvent filters:
1. Before using the stainless steel filter, you must check whether the accessories and sealing rings are complete and damaged, and then install it as required.
2. The new filter must be cleaned with detergent (please do not use acid). After cleaning, the filter should be put in high temperature steam sterilization, disinfection, and cleaning to avoid pollution.
3. Do not reverse the inlet and outlet when installing the filter. The port on the bottom of the pipeline filter bottom is the liquid inlet, and the pipe connected to the filter core socket is the clean liquid outlet.
4. The new filter element is packaged in a clean production plant by the manufacturer in a plastic bag. Do not tear the plastic packaging if it is not used. Use a filter element with higher requirements. After installation, it must be sterilized by high temperature steam.
5. When the filter element is inserted into the port, the filter element must be vertical. After inserting the port, the pressure plate will buckle the tip fin and tighten the screw. After the inlet of the filter element of the 226 interface, it should be rotated 90 degrees and clamped. This is the key during installation. If you are not careful, you will not reach the seal, easy to leak, and will not meet your requirements.