Phone: 86-86-10-51298264 / 51294858
Browsing times: 2061
Company Address: Room 2137, Building B, Xiwang Center (Oriental Paris Times Square), Southeast corner of Shuangjinghuan Island, Mentougou District , Beijing
Circulating Water Vacuum Pump / Circulating Water Multipurpose Vacuum Pump / Circulating Water Vacuum Pump Model: DP-DYSXHB
I. Function and useThis product is a new type of multi-purpose vacuum pump designed with circulating water as the working fluid and using the principle of negative pressure generated by jets. The pump is divided into two types: stainless steel pump and plastic pump. It provides vacuum conditions for chemical laboratory. It can provide circulating cooling water to the reaction device. It is widely used in evaporation, distillation, crystallization, filtration, sublimation and other operations. It is an ideal equipment for laboratories in universities, medical chemical, food processing and other fields.
1. The water-saving effect is obvious. Because the water circulation operation is adopted, the water added to the water tank can be used repeatedly, which overcomes the phenomenon of a large amount of water wasted when the vacuum is obtained by direct flushing the tap water method. According to the actual measurement, the operation is continuous for one working day. It is calculated that under the condition of achieving the same vacuum degree, using this product can save more than 8 tons of water, and it can be used for a long time with a single addition of water.This is especially applicable in laboratories with insufficient water sources or insufficient water pressure.
2. Multi-functional comprehensive use. In addition to providing vacuum conditions, this machine can also perform automatic external water circulation at the same time, providing circulating cooling water for the reaction device. This machine is connected to the tap water source, and can be continuously extended for a long time by replenishing the water source with an appropriate amount. In the case of operation, keeping the temperature of the circulating water constant can not only ensure that the vacuum degree does not drop, but also realize the supply of circulating cooling water.
3.The model is novel and easy to use. The pump head of this machine is directly immersed in water, without the introduction of a kettle, the whole machine is low in height, small in size, light in weight, easy to move, and can be placed on a workbench for easy operation and observation. For live installation, it can be opened for easy water filling and maintenance.
4.This machine is equipped with two air suction nozzles, which can be used for separate or simultaneous air suction operation.Each air suction nozzle is equipped with an air suction meter, which can conveniently observe the vacuum degree.A check valve is installed on the air suction path to prevent When the vacuuming operation is stopped, the circulating water returns to the vacuumed equipment.
5.Corrosion resistance and no pollution. The pump parts of this machine are made of stainless steel, and the water tank is ABS plastic, which is not affected by corrosive substances such as acid and alkali at one time, and it is also free of pollution such as oil pollution in the laboratory.
6.The machine works stably and reliably with low noise.
3. Technical index Vacuum degree: -0.098mpa (circulating water temperature 0 ~ 25 degrees)
Extraction rate of single nozzle: 10L / min Motor power: 180W
Working voltage: ~ 220V + 10% 50HZ Water tank volume: 15L
Noise: <45DB Head: 8 meters Deadweight: 15kg
4. How to use
1.Preparation work.Place the machine on the workbench. When using it for the first time, open the cover of the water tank and fill it with clean cold water (also add water through the drain hose). Stop when the water surface is about to rise to the height of the overflow nozzle behind the water tank Add water, repeat the booting can no longer add water.
`2. Evacuation operation. Connect the suction sleeve of the equipment that needs to be evacuated tightly to the suction nozzle of this machine, check the shape of the circulating water, and the switch should be turned off. Connect the power switch to start the vacuum operation. The vacuum gauge corresponding to the gas nozzle can observe the vacuum degree.
3.When the machine needs to work continuously for a long time, the water temperature in the water tank will rise, affecting the vacuum degree. At this time, the drain hose can be connected with the water source (tap water), and the overflow nozzle is used as a drainage outlet to properly control the tap water. The flow rate can keep the water temperature in the water tank from rising and make the vacuum stable.
4. When it is necessary to provide the secondary cooling circulating water for the reaction device, based on the previous 3 operations, the inlet and outlet pipes of the device to be cooled are connected to the circulating water pressure nozzle and the water inlet of the rear of the machine respectively. Turn on the circulating water switch to achieve circulating cooling water supply.
V. Common faults and troubleshooting methods
(1) Low vacuum:
1.There are foreign objects in the vacuum bottle, clean them.
2.The screw joints of the two joints of the vacuum bottle are loose, and they can be tightened by hand.
3.There is a foreign body in the check valve, remove and clean it.
4.The water inlet under the pump head is blocked, just clean it up.
(2) The vacuum meter does not move or beat:
1.The vacuum meter does not move, it may be caused by the air hole in the back of the vacuum meter being blocked, remove the vacuum meter and clean it.
2.The needle jumps, indicating that the check valve or vacuum bottle is leaking.The check valve should be cleaned and the screw joints at the two joints of the vacuum bottle should be tightened.
(Three) the motor starts abnormally
1.The motor does not start, it may be caused by the power is not connected or the fuse is disconnected.
2.After the motor is turned on, the motor emits a hum and does not start, you should immediately cut off the power, and then turn the wind wheel in the motor cover with your hand and turn it a few times.
(IV) Matters needing attention:
Do not allow the pump head to idle for a long time from the water to avoid wearing the mechanical seal. The motor is well grounded. The circulating water should be kept clean to prevent the vacuum pump from being blocked.